Its here! The fourth quarter of the year, the final stretch and a great time to reflect on how far you’ve come. How did the end of the year get here so fast? Today marks 8 months living in LA, 8 Months and lately I haven’t been my chipper usual self but we all have our days right? The struggle can get real, whether it is financially or emotionally. Life will send you curveballs and mostly what I’ve learned a TEST. Here is another test. A test of your will, your faith and your ability to allow yourself to go through the trenches, the valleys. A diamond is being molded 😉
In the midst of life’s stuff some awesome things have happened:
– I booked a co-star role in a new webseries, STYLED BY KREE which will air on Issa Rae’s Channel
– I booked a pilot which is being produced by the Oxygen Channel
– I shot new head shots with photographer Steven Alan Davis
– Had a fantastic workshop with Casting Director STEPHEN H. SNYDER
– Sent in a video audition for Ms.Moviefone!
**New episodes for Celi’s Hangout are up that I’m very proud of!
With all the no’s and things not always going the way you hope and/or plan you can forget that in the midst of the storm there is sun.
I encourage you all to continue to let your light shine! Be great and finish out the year strong!
Below check out one of the photos from my shoot: Thoughts?